TPX Session Management for z/OS

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

How can I get the latest documentation for CA TPX Session Management in PDF/ePub format?

• 1.  How can I get the latest documentation for CA TPX Session Management in PDF/ePub format?

Posted Dec 14, 2016 01:09 PM

How can I get the latest documentation for CA TPX Session Management in PDF/ePub format?

CA TPX Session Management - 5.4 documentation is now available at docops.ca.com. The content on DocOps is updated regularly to reflect new product features and enhancements. CA no longer updates the PDF Bookshelf documentation on the Support website. 

DocOps supports printing PDF and ePub files at any time for offline use. You can download the entire documentation set or choose a section to download in PDF/ePub format.

To download all CA TPX 5.4 documentation, go to the home page and click PDF or ePub.

To download a particular section, navigate to the topic you want to print and click PDF or ePub. The file will contain that topic and all of its child pages. The following example will download “Installing” and all of its child topics:

• 2.  Re: How can I get the latest documentation for CA TPX Session Management in PDF/ePub format?

Posted Dec 16, 2016 09:05 AM

Hi Gail,

this is great news for all users of our manuals. DocOps is a total different approach but users still can use PDF-files which they may create as describes. And these PDF's are up-to-date!

Alexander