TPX Session Management for z/OS

View Only
  • 1.  Would you like to help us design future Cloud Storage for System z features?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 19, 2014 05:14 PM

Any CA customer, whether you own Cloud Storage for System z or not, is welcome to join our design and development reviews to contribute your ideas to the ongoing development of this product.

We also value your votes on Ideas you see submitted in this community, and you can submit your own Ideas for features you think we should be considering.

Please let us know if you want to influence our ongoing development of CS4z.

• 2.  Re: Would you like to help us design future Cloud Storage for System z features?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 07, 2014 04:16 AM

Hi Mike,

probably I can not directly help you on the design, but I can provide some feedback on what clients are thinking about this topic. If it's OK for you I will send you a mail if this topic comes up in a discussion with clients.

Cheers, Frank

• 3.  Re: Would you like to help us design future Cloud Storage for System z features?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 07, 2014 10:33 AM

Thank you Frank. We would welcome your input. Look forward to hearing from you as you interact with clients.

Mike