Endevor

View Only
  • 1.  Stupid question

Posted Jul 01, 2019 03:45 PM
    OK - what does the C1BM1000 program do and where can I find any information about it?  I can't find the program in our source code.  I thought it was the program for the batch functions, but it seems not.  Is there a list anywhere of the programs and what they do?  I certainly haven't found one.  Can anyone please assist? 

Thanks,
    Felicity.​

• 2.  RE: Stupid question

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 02, 2019 04:15 AM
    Hi Felicity,

Are you sure it is C1BM1000 ? I do not find reference to this program, do you mean C1BML000 ?

Regards,
    Ollivier

• 3.  RE: Stupid question

Posted Jul 02, 2019 09:33 AM
    Thanks very much.  I can't find this program anywhere.  My security folks are asking me about this and the C1SM1000.  Well, I know what that is, but can't find the C1BM1000, so thanks for confirming that I'm not missing something.​

• 4.  RE: Stupid question
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 02, 2019 04:35 AM
    C1BM1000 program is not part of endevor, neither at 18.0 nor at any past release since at least 12.0. Very often we see customers naming their own programs using endevor-like names, which tends to cause confusion.

You may try to see whether the module has endevor footprints (option 1 - DISPLAY and 2 - FOOTPRINT from the endevor main menu). This might address you to the source program which produced that load module.

You may look for string BSTENA$NDVR within the load module. If it is there, the program is linkedited with the endevor API stub and therefore MIGHT call the endevor API.

Hope this helps
    Eduard Penafiel - Endevor support

• 5.  RE: Stupid question

Posted Jul 02, 2019 09:34 AM
    Thanks very much, but since I can't find it anywhere, I'm going to resolve what they were asking me here.  Thanks very much for your help.​

• 6.  RE: Stupid question

Posted Jul 08, 2019 11:13 AM
    No question is stupid! :)

------------------------------
    Senior Systems Engineer
    ------------------------------

• 7.  RE: Stupid question

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 09, 2019 09:46 AM
    I agree with you Phil.