Endevor

View Only
  • 1.  Does Endevor SCM 18.0 REST API support List Elements with WHERE?

Posted Dec 12, 2018 11:50 AM

Would like to know if List Elements by WHERE is supported using REST API? For E.g. List Elements for a matching CCID. 

• 2.  Re: Does Endevor SCM 18.0 REST API support List Elements with WHERE?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 13, 2018 01:26 PM

I don't see a 'List Elements' REST API action available. There is a 'Print Element' API call that does have 'where' statements. That appears to support CCID searches:

(Optional)
    Query
    Parameters

whereCcidCurrent

whereCcidAll

whereCcidRetrieve

Limits the processing to that Element that match one of the supplied CCIDs. You can use a name-mask in this field.

• whereCcidCurrent
      Tells CA Endevor SCM to look through the CCID fields in the Master Control File to find a specified CCIDs. Default.
    • whereCcidAll
      Tells CA Endevor SCM to search both the Master Control File and the SOURCE DELTA levels for a specified CCIDs. If you have ACM, CA Endevor SCM also searches the COMPONENT LIST DELTA levels for the specified CCIDs. If the Element is sourceless, the source Element delta level CCID checks are not done.
    • whereCcidRetrieve
      Tells CA Endevor SCM to use the CCID in the Master Control File RETRIEVE CCID field.

regards,

Craig

• 3.  Re: Does Endevor SCM 18.0 REST API support List Elements with WHERE?

Posted Dec 14, 2018 03:14 AM

I don't believe it does, we currently programatically  'filter' these results. If you raise an ideation I'd vote for it. 

Ed