Gen EDGE

View Only
  • 1.  Who is planning on going to CA World 2016?

Posted Sep 28, 2016 08:23 AM

To all of you "living on the Edge"

We here at the Edge board are in the throws of planning another great user event like we had last year.  It is awesome to be able to put faces to names, have some candid converstaions, and figure out how we can better help the Gen user community. Last year we had 20+ in attendance, and had an awesome time!

The Date/Time/Location have not been set, but when we get some "boots on the ground" for a scouting mission, we will announce that here as well as during Gen sessions.   

So the only thing we are missing is a guest list.  That leaves us with the burning question.  Will you be at CA World 2016?  If so...let us know.  You can either reply with an "Answer" to this thread, or let any member of the EDGE board or Steve Solomon know. 

The members of the Edge board are

Steve Pines, Marko Ojala, Ryan Johnson, Eric Ten Harkel and myself (Darcy Elliott)

Looking forward to it.

• 2.  Re: Who is planning on going to CA World 2016?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 28, 2016 02:44 PM

Unfortunately, I do not know of any CA Gen Support that will be able to attend.  But, we hope that everyone of our customers has a fun and productive time.

Regards,

CA Gen Support

• 3.  Re: Who is planning on going to CA World 2016?

Posted Oct 02, 2016 10:39 PM

Sorry to hear that Andy.  I look forward to doing a grip and grin with you sometime I hope!

• 4.  Re: Who is planning on going to CA World 2016?

Posted Oct 03, 2016 11:07 AM

Dear CA Gen Community,

The CA Product Marketing team is working hard to complete the work for CA World.  I will be presenting the CA Gen Roadmap and I would love to have a customer on the stage with me to give a short 5 minute over view of the applications that your company has created with CA Gen.  No slides required.

If you want the chance to highlight your successes drop me a note, I would love to share the stage with you. 

Cheers,

Steve....

Steven.Solomon@ca.com