Gen EDGE

View Only
  • 1.  Anyone attending CA World? - 2nd call.

Posted Sep 22, 2015 09:02 AM

Hello Edge community!

CA World 2015 is just about 2 months away now.  World is a great venue to learn about developments with CA Gen and the other CA products your organization might be using or looking into using.  World also offers great training oppertunities in the self direcected learning labs and area.

Most of all, World is a great oppertunity to meet some of your fellow Gen folk.  Swap war stories, ask questions, make connections and build your network with people who are working with Gen on a day to day basis.  There is a networking event on Wednesday that would allow us all to connect. There might be oppertunities to meet during the rest of the week as well.

If you will be attending World this year, post a reply to this thread (or send a personal message/E-mail) so we can try and connect with you there.

Darcy Elliott

Chair - Edge

• 2.  Re: Anyone attending CA World? - 2nd call.

Posted Sep 24, 2015 03:33 PM

I will be attending CA World 2015.  I haven't seen much by way of CA Gen sessions to attend yet.

• 3.  Re: Anyone attending CA World? - 2nd call.

Posted Sep 24, 2015 04:03 PM

I'll be doing a roadmap / demo session during the pre-conference and hope to have some news about a couple of new products that I hope a lot of people will like (if you're part of the customer validation program, you may know what I'm talking about but, shush, don't tell).

• 4.  Re: Anyone attending CA World? - 2nd call.

Posted Sep 24, 2015 04:06 PM

Will there be other sessions on subsequent days?

• 5.  Re: Anyone attending CA World? - 2nd call.

Posted Sep 24, 2015 04:15 PM

I believe Facet will be talking about CICS Web Services at pre-con and COBOL to Gen along with something about using CA App Services Orchestrator (ASO) during CA World proper.

• 6.  Re: Anyone attending CA World? - 2nd call.

Posted Sep 27, 2015 09:39 PM

John,

Yes that's correct.

There will be a pre-con education session on CICS Web Services, and presentations on COBOL to Gen and Mobile to the Mainframe featuring CA Gen and CA App Services Orchestrator (ASO)

Thanks

Ryan