Db2 Tools

View Only
  • 1.  r20 documentation questions

Posted Jan 09, 2018 05:52 PM

is there a way to EASILY find all documentation under the umbrella of CA solutions for DB2 for z/OS R20 incremental ? it seems I ma forced to look for each piece of documentation separately thru a dropdown menu  .. am I missing something?

also - for MOST products in R20 (assuming I have found them all) there seems to be a umbrella doc for each product - but for 2 (fast unload and subsystem analyzer) there are only pdfs for each section (release notes, installing, customizing, using, etc) - is this intentional noit to have a "group" pdf for the product?

thanks

chris hoelscher

• 2.  Re: r20 documentation questions

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 09, 2018 06:05 PM

Hi Chris,

I'll call you to discuss this over the phone. Thanks

• 3.  Re: r20 documentation questions
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 10, 2018 08:12 AM

Hi Chris,

For your reference, this page contains links to all the product doc for R20. You can bookmark it in your browser for easy access upon future visits:

Product Documentation  

Also, each product has a persistent URL that you can use to access the documentation directly w/o using the drop-down menu. The persistent URL is also shown in this topic.

For all products, use the PDF button at the top of the page to download all content for that product. For example:

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

Thanks, Cindy Hamm.

Principal Information Engineer