Easytrieve

View Only
  • 1.  Would like to see CA-Easytrieve be able to report on TSO Response Time. 

Posted Mar 21, 2016 05:58 PM

Would like to see CA-Easytrieve have the capability to report on TSO Response Time.

• 2.  Re: Would like to see CA-Easytrieve be able to report on TSO Response Time. 

Posted Mar 22, 2016 09:10 AM

Hello Gail,

This looks like your asking for new functionality for CA Easytrieve reporting.  Could I ask you to create this under the IDEA tab for the product team's consideration?

Kind Regards,

Helen Biederbeck

CA Support Delivery Manager

• 3.  Re: Would like to see CA-Easytrieve be able to report on TSO Response Time. 

Posted Mar 22, 2016 12:06 PM
      |   view attached

The other email I received from the tech support person said to put it under communities.  Where is the IDEA tab?

Gail Taylor, CFCP

Albuquerque Data Center

505-998-8484 (Work)

505-340-1103 (Cell)

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the exclusive use of the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential or privileged information. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail of the error and then delete this e-mail immediately.

• 4.  Re: Would like to see CA-Easytrieve be able to report on TSO Response Time. 

Posted Mar 22, 2016 12:14 PM

From the Output Management Community landing page: CA Output Management

In the Top Bar to the right expand Actions.  Idea is there.    Please let me know if we can assist you further.