Vantage

View Only
  • 1.  Consoles in CA Vantage 14.0 web client

Posted Sep 20, 2017 10:20 AM

Hi guys! In our CA Vantage 14.0 installation we heavily use Consoles to monitor 5 environnement's parameters in just only one window. Recently we started to use Web client dashboards but unfortunately Consoles are not supported there. Please, allow us to use our configured consoles also in web client !!!

• 2.  Re: Consoles in CA Vantage 14.0 web client

Posted Sep 21, 2017 05:18 AM

Hello Stefano,

Consoles are in our plans for the WebUI. Can you let me know what do you want to achieve with the consoles?

There is an alternative way to monitor the systems without having to use the Console functionality.

For example, you could create a summary object based on whatever object you would like to monitor and have it displayed in a dashboard with the Monitoring option enabled. 

Let me know if you would want to hear more about this.

Liborio Garcia

PO for Vantage

LiborioCarlos.GarciaChaparro@ca.com

• 3.  Re: Consoles in CA Vantage 14.0 web client

Posted Sep 21, 2017 07:58 AM

Hi Liborio!

Our consoles are made to be a monitoring dashboard to check a great number of sensitive points in our 5 systems. Each column collect data from a different Vantage object, so I'm not sure your work around it will be right for us.

When do you planned to release the consoles compatibility for WebUI?

• 4.  Re: Consoles in CA Vantage 14.0 web client

Posted Sep 21, 2017 09:53 AM

Hi Stefano,

As of now, I can't tell any date when the Consoles will be available in the WebUI.

I think I can help you to get the most from the dashboards and the current WebUI. 

Will you send me an email so we can have a chat over the phone? My email is LiborioCarlos.GarciaChaparro@ca.com

Thank you very much and regards,

Liborio Garcia

PO for Vantage

• 5.  RE: Re: Consoles in CA Vantage 14.0 web client

Posted Aug 29, 2019 08:09 AM
    Hello! Any news about consoles on Vantage 14.0 WUI?

• 6.  RE: Re: Consoles in CA Vantage 14.0 web client
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 03, 2019 08:05 AM

Good day Stefano,

Thank you for bringing to our attention this request! Console feature in Web client have one unresolved dependency which will push the delivery date for the next year. We are committed to continuously enhance CA Vantage Web client with new features and we expect to have a new version general available next month.

Best regards,
    Mihai