IDMS

View Only
  • 1.  CA ADS Version 19.x: Application Development 200 Pilot

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 09, 2016 05:11 PM

We are looking for a couple of students to participate in an pilot for CA ADS. Students would attend the course via virtual instructor-led training. This training is to take place next week, starting June 13. It's a five-day course and participants would need to attend the full course and be prepared to provide feedback to the education team. There is no charge to participate, but this is a first-come, first-served opportunity with limited seats. Additional details are below. Please contact me before the end of day, June 10th, if you are interested.

Course ID: 06IDM20341

Course Name:  CA ADS Version 19.x: Application Development 200

When:  June 13-17 , 2016         

Where: Virtual learning

Time:   10:00 am – 6:00 pm EST     

Instructor: Laura Rochon

Course Overview:

The CA ADS for CA IDMS Application Development course focuses on creating an application using the CA ADS environment and tools. It includes opportunities for hands-on work with provided code samples. After completing this course, you will be able to more effectively code, test and debug CA ADS online database applications. Participation in a virtual course requires a USB headset that plugs into the computer.

Kelle Veverka, kelle.veverka@ca.com

CA Technologies | 3333 Warrenville Road, Suite 800 | Lisle, IL 60532

Office: +1 630 505 6256 | Mobile: +1 630 204 4137 |

• 2.  Re: CA ADS Version 19.x: Application Development 200 Pilot

Posted Jun 11, 2016 11:29 AM

Hi Kelle,

I am interested to attend this course and, to take this opportunity to learn more things in CA ADS online environment and tools.

Please let me know the seats are available to attend this course.

Thanks,

Sushil Joseph

CA-IDMS DBA