ESP Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Oracle 12 with Informatica Agent

Posted Apr 10, 2017 10:07 AM

We have Informatica with Oracle 12c on the back end.  Information I have found says the Informatica agent for ESP only supports 11 but everything else with ESP seems to support 12.  Can anyone confirm that the Informatica plugin won't work with Oracle 12. Seems crazy to me that this would be the case.  HELP!!! #informatica #workloadautomationespedition

• 2.  Re: Oracle 12 with Informatica Agent

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 10, 2017 10:15 AM

Hello,

This community is mostly for the product CA Server Automation. Based on the tag you added "workload automation esp" I will move this post to the Workload Automation Community. If you feel this is a mistake, then please do let us know. 

Cheers,
    Gregg

• 3.  Re: Oracle 12 with Informatica Agent
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 24, 2017 04:26 PM

Hello,

The Informatica plugin connects to the DB.  You can have Oracle 12c as your backend.  You will need to make sure that you have appropriate JDBC driver for Oracle 12c.  The JDBC for the database comes with the DB or it can be downloaded from Oracle here.  If you experience any issues, then let us know.

For more details on the installation of the plugin, please refer to the documentation link here.

Thank you,

Nitin Pande

CA Technologies