ESP Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  CA7-  report question on late jobs

Posted Apr 01, 2016 11:42 AM

I am trying to research something but I'm not quite sure how to do it unless I sit down and go job by job.   Here is the situation.  Most of the time on our night shift we don't have jobs showing up late unless there is a problem.  (We are still tweeking this though).   Last night something happened and batch was still running this morning which means somewhere it got 3 hours late.   My Boss wants me to find out where this might have happened.    Is there a report out there that can help me with this or does anyone have a way they figure this kind of thing out?    Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

renate

• 2.  Re: CA7-  report question on late jobs
    Best Answer

Posted Apr 01, 2016 12:49 PM

I'm not sure that this will give you exactly what you want, but there is an 04 Report from SASSHIS8 that may help you 'see' what job caused the late condition for the stream.

If you need help with this, please open a case on Support Online and provide the SASSXTRK (CA 7 log data) output for the timeframe from when the stream started until it finally finished and let us know specific job names.