ESP Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Reference Card PDF file

Posted Jul 27, 2009 06:26 AM
    A few years back, I saw a PDF file of the ESP Reference Card. I am not sure, but I think it was on the Cybermation page. I thought that I had saved this to my network drive, but I was looking for it today and I could not find it.    Does anyone have a copy of this PDF file that they would be willing to share with me?    Also, are they trying to shut down the LISTERV that we all know and direct us over here?     Paul

• 2.  Re: Reference Card PDF file

Posted Jul 29, 2009 09:57 AM
    Hi Paul,  I located  a reference card on CA Support online entitled 'ESP Alchemist version 5.2.1'.   It appears it was from March of 2004. If this is not what your looking for, please provide more information and I will look again.  In reference to your question about us trying to shut down the listserv, we are trying to encourage all the users of the listserv to move to the forums so they are using a tool that is current and that we can support should there be problems.   The community here is small and we recognize that as a result of it being small, not all users are familiar with the functionality it offers, such as the ability to receive emails when people post to the boards.   This feature works like  the listserv while allowing users the choice of receiving immediate, daily or weekly emails.    The missing component is the users and therefore, the immediate responses.    At the upcoming Global User Community meeting, we will be covering some of the functionality that is available on the CA Forums and   hope that helps to encourage the users to join the community.  SuzetteCA Customer Programs Team   Message Edited by SuzetteP on 07-29-2009 01:58 PM [left] Message Edited by SuzetteP on 07-29-2009 01:58 PM [left]

• 3.  Re: Reference Card PDF file

Posted Jul 29, 2009 10:17 AM
    Paul, let me check I may have them some where.

• 4.  Re: Reference Card PDF file

Posted Jul 29, 2009 11:42 AM
    Randy,  What you sent me is real close to what I am looking for. I think I will send that out to our Production Control staff. (Thanks!)  The format is the same, but what I am looking for has CSF commands for our Operators to use. I have a hard copy of it in my hand and it is called ESP Operator's Reference Card.

• 5.  Re: Reference Card PDF file

Posted Jul 29, 2009 12:03 PM
    If you have a scanner, you  might be able to scan to a pdf file....or kinko's....?

• 6.  Re: Reference Card PDF file

Posted Jul 30, 2009 10:21 AM
    I checked with our Support Delivery Manager and he has advised me that we no longer publish the reference card you are looking for.   It was last available with R5.3 and we are now at R5.5.   He suggested that you could download the Operators Guide from CSO and print out any sections that apply.   I hope if you are not able to scan or copy the one you have, you are able to get the information you need from the online Operators Guide.    

• 7.  Re: Reference Card PDF file

Posted Aug 03, 2009 05:15 AM
      |   view attached
    I have a copies of the ESP WLM Symbolic Variables Reference Card and the ESP WLM CSF Extensions Reference card in rtf format that I took from the sessions of the 2005 User Conference in San Antonio. I am going to try and attach them here but if that does not work then just email me at         ellismichaele@johndeere.com and I will forward them to you.   I have hardcopy of those two files plus an Operator's Reference Card and a Using REXX with ESP Reference Card but they are Version 5.2 with a date of 1999 and unfortunately I do not have them in machine readable form.   I searched the CA web site and could not find them there either.

Attachment(s)

• 8.  Re: Reference Card PDF file

Posted Aug 03, 2009 05:17 AM
      |   view attached
    It looks like it only allows you to post a single attachment at a time.   Here's the one for the CSF extensions.

Attachment(s)