Endevor

View Only
  • 1.  News Flash!  CA Endevor will be at CA World ’15 on Nov. 16-20 in Las Vegas!

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 11, 2015 01:20 PM

Please see the  CA World website for all the latest information, including special CA Community pricing, agendas, registration, activities, etc.   As Lenn Thompson mentioned, there is some great pricing and discounts for CA Community members. Check it out: CA World '15 Registration is Now Open

Are you interested in presenting a session?  If your topic is selected, the CA World registration fee is waived so please send me your suggestions today.  We are firming up the agenda now and want to hear from you! 

More to come - We'll keep you informed as our agenda is firmed up.

Hope you can join us! 

Patty Pecorella and Pete McCullough

• 2.  Re: News Flash!  CA Endevor will be at CA World ’15 on Nov. 16-20 in Las Vegas!

Posted Jun 12, 2015 02:43 PM

I think this is great!  The more technical Endevor sessions at CA-World the better!

• 3.  Re: News Flash!  CA Endevor will be at CA World ’15 on Nov. 16-20 in Las Vegas!

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 12, 2015 04:37 PM

Hope to see you there, Phil!   

• 4.  Re: News Flash!  CA Endevor will be at CA World ’15 on Nov. 16-20 in Las Vegas!

Posted Jul 31, 2015 03:17 PM

We are doing our best to bring you value!  As you’ve noted we have three sessions planned for Endevor which include pre-con education and a main session, as well as many more sessions that will show you the latest tools, best practices and methods to improve application lifecycle management from a DevOps perspective. And we are also going to be showing a lot with our new acquisition, Rally Software, which is a leader in agile development. So there should be lots there, both specific to the product Endevor and supporting Software Change Management as a whole.

• 5.  Re: News Flash!  CA Endevor will be at CA World ’15 on Nov. 16-20 in Las Vegas!

Posted Jul 30, 2015 05:26 PM

This is what I saw in the session catalog for Endevor on 7/30/15.  Any other sessions planned?   

Endevor MFX31E.JPG

Endevor MFX34S.JPG

ENDEVOR MFX38E.JPG