OPS/MVS

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Wher can I find MTC-A doc?

• 1.  Wher can I find MTC-A doc?

Posted Dec 01, 2017 06:17 AM

The Release Notes for OPS/MVS 13.0 refer to Mainframe Team Center-Automation doc here, but it is not there:

MTC-A has a separate documentation set that can be found

When putting MAINFRAME TEAM in the search bar several MTC docs show up, but no MTC-A. So where is it?
    Marcel
    Atos

• 2.  Re: Wher can I find MTC-A doc?

Posted Dec 06, 2017 09:01 AM

Hello Marcel,  Are you saying that the link you provided above does not work for you?  It takes me directly to the documentation for Mainframe Team Center - Automation, including:  Getting Started, Release Notes, Installing, Configuring, Using.  Perhaps I am misunderstanding your question.    Are you attempting a search instead of using this link?   And if so, what search are you using?    

• 3.  Re: Wher can I find MTC-A doc?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 07, 2017 05:38 AM

I also tried Marcel's link and it did not work.

• 4.  Re: Wher can I find MTC-A doc?

Posted Dec 07, 2017 10:08 AM

Hello Frank,

Please try this link and let me know if it is still a problem for you:

https://docops.ca.com/display/MTCA10/Mainframe+Team+Center+-+Automation+-+Home

• 5.  Re: Wher can I find MTC-A doc?

Posted Dec 07, 2017 10:10 AM

Let me know the details of how you try the suggested link.

• 6.  Re: Wher can I find MTC-A doc?

Posted Dec 07, 2017 09:30 AM

Hello Marcel,

Please try this approach and let us know if this worked for you:

Go to Support.ca.com and login. Click on and Expand the MENU icon, select Documentation, and search using Mainframe Team Center - Automation.

Thank you,

Kraig

• 7.  Re: Wher can I find MTC-A doc?

Posted Dec 07, 2017 10:06 AM

• 8.  Re: Wher can I find MTC-A doc?

Posted Dec 07, 2017 10:24 AM

• 9.  Re: Wher can I find MTC-A doc?

Posted Dec 07, 2017 10:32 AM

Thank you Dave. How did you get to that reply?

• 10.  Re: Wher can I find MTC-A doc?

Posted Dec 07, 2017 10:49 AM

Please note that current searches using  MTC-A, in Support.ca.com, will not take you to the Mainframe Team Center - Automation Home page. This link should: 

https://docops.ca.com/display/MTCA10/Mainframe+Team+Center+-+Automation+-+Home

Please let me know if it does not take you to the home page. We need the know if you tried the copy and paste of this link in you browser address field and it did not work.  Try deleting temporary internet pages and clearing your cookies and try again.  Please tell us what browser you used.

• 11.  Re: Wher can I find MTC-A doc?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 07, 2017 11:36 AM

Hi all - I'm Susan Kelley, the lead writer for OPS/MVS and MTC-A. I apologize for some errors we had in the MTC-A doc since it was undergoing a transition and recent release. You should be able to get to it here: Mainframe Team Center - Automation - Home - Mainframe Team Center Automation - 1.0 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Thanks for your patience while I worked with our tech team to be sure everything went just fine.

If you have any questions about MTC-A or OPS/MVS in the documentation, please reach out to me at Susan.Kelley@ca.com.

• 12.  Re: Wher can I find MTC-A doc?

Posted Dec 14, 2017 03:35 AM

Thanks Susan, that will do ...