ACF2 Community Blog

View Only
Advanced Authentication Mainframe (AAM) with ACF2 My first blog about Demystifying ACF2 provided an overview of ACF2. Moving forward, I am going to select different aspects of ACF2 based on the customer interest. In this blog, I focus on Advanced Authentication Mainframe (AAM) . AAM takes security to the next level by verifying the identity of users who seek access to z/OS to prevent data breaches and to address compliance requirements. ACF2 version 16.0 supports AAM. It is available to all ACF2 licensed customers at no additional cost. The following Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) capabilities are available for z/OS application logon processing for ...
0 comments
“The best way to learn is to teach” – Latin quote As a new member of ACF2 support team who joined Broadcom around eight months ago, I am following this well-known quote daily. I am learning about the ACF2 world, the most common areas where problems occur and how to troubleshoot as I strengthen myself in my role. We all know the robust nature of the mainframe and that mission-critical applications rely on it. Protecting these resources and data is a key focal point for all businesses using mainframes. We have all read the security breach news and we see the acceleration and innovations in threats today, right? That’s where the external security products ...
0 comments