Featuring: Dave Helsley: Distinguished Software Engineer at Broadcom
In this episode of RE:Frame we hear about how Machine Learning is changing the way we manage mainframes, including:
- What is zCX and how exciting is it?
- What is ‘machine exhaust’? What can we learn from harvesting SMF data?
- What is ‘machine learning’ and what is today’s reality (vs. fiction)?
- How does it happen in a mainframe environment?
- Where are we at in this journey - are we ready for it?
- What kind of skills are needed to make it happen?
- What is so bad about a ‘Deadly Embrace’?