CA Endevor

View Only

CA Endevor Software Change Manager: IT Auditor Guidelines 

Feb 13, 2017 11:33 AM

Learn how to access and use IT Auditor Guidelines for CA Endevor Software Change Manger (SCM) for your auditing needs. 

Statistics
0 Favorited
1 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Tags and Keywords

Comments

Jun 20, 2018 08:28 AM

Echoing what Phil said, just getting round to this now and it is a great video.

It should be caveated with "some of these features are V18 Endevor only".

I'd like the first 1:37secs cut to a "What is CA ENDEVOR" Video.

Seriously - this is something I seem to spend my life explaining (not just to auditors, management, developers, distributed guys, devops people, architects etc etc).

You can use the phrase "Everything you need to know about CA Endevor in less than 2 minutes."

May 16, 2017 04:08 PM

Here's a direct link to the IT Auditors Checklist:

https://docops.ca.com/ca-endevor-SCM/18/en/files/361531701/394444685/1/1486583096874/Auditors%20checklist.pdf

Audit Procedures & References:   The article describes the audit procedure and best practices in further detail, along with how to verify that the best practices are implemented and used as recommended. A checklist is provided to help the auditor determine whether best practices are being followed. The checklist can also serve to record the results of an audit. View the article here: https://docops.ca.com/display/CE18/IT+Audit+Guidelines

May 15, 2017 03:00 PM

This is a nicely done introduction for auditing Endevor that serves IT Auditors as well as Endevor Admins wanting to know how to properly audit their own configuration for enhancement opportunities. I'll be using this doc to audit our implementation as part of our v18 upgrade later this year.

Thank you CA!

Dana 

Feb 17, 2017 08:54 AM

This is an awesome video!  I can't believe the likes are so low, no comments and only 31 views as of now.  Come on people we can do better!

Awesome job to everyone at CA who worked on this video, and to the people at CA who worked on the technology described in the video!

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.