Broadcom Customer Care

View Only

Introducing the new support.ca.com 

Jun 15, 2017 02:28 PM

Support.ca.com is being redesigned

In the upcoming weeks, CA Technologies will introduce all existing customers to an improved CA Support website. We are redesigning the CA Support Online (CSO) interface. Please read the FAQ posted in the Customer Care Community for more information. Additional details will be made available to you as we get closer to the changeover date.

More Videos Here: 

Demo: Download Products and Solutions

Demo: Update a Support Case 

Demo: Create a Support Case

Statistics
0 Favorited
1 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Tags and Keywords

Comments

Aug 17, 2017 11:12 AM

Thanks for your feedback. Will contact you directly.

Aug 17, 2017 11:03 AM

Hi Elke,

Thanks for response. I'm still unable to find this section (I tried some minutes ago)

Would you please give me a step by step (just in case I'm missing something, but anyway it seems pretty clear what I have to look for on this File transfer page and I don't see it) or maybe contact me to troubleshoot this?

thanks in advance,

JuanMa.

Aug 17, 2017 08:55 AM

Hi Juan,

Can you check now?

Thanks,

Elke

Aug 16, 2017 11:32 AM

Hello Lisa,

Please see attached picture. I cannot find the "files_from_customer" section

Aug 16, 2017 11:31 AM

There's no "files_from_customer" section

=S

Aug 16, 2017 09:52 AM

Now that it's out, I think it's cute that CA thinks its support portal is better....

Aug 16, 2017 06:28 AM

Hi John,

This is a known error that is already actively being worked on. I will raise a case on your behalf and sent you the case details privately, so that we can contact you immediately once resolved.

Thanks,

Elke

Aug 15, 2017 11:57 PM

It looks like the "files_from_customer" folder was not selected prior to uploading the file.  

Aug 15, 2017 02:28 PM

Hello Diogo – please review the below instructions and let us know if this resolves the problem:

In the Support Portal from Case Management, locate the case for which you want to upload a file by choosing the My Cases tab or Search Cases, then select the case from the list to view the case details.  Within Case Details, scroll down to the button labeled Manage File Attachments and click on it. In the resulting window that opens, make sure you then click on the folder for “files from customer”.  You should then be able to drag and drop the file anywhere on the page.

Hope that helps!

Aug 15, 2017 12:29 PM

Hi,

Same problem here.

Aug 15, 2017 09:57 AM

Unable to access to MY CASES (CASE MANAGEMENT) section...

Any suggestion?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

JOHN

Aug 15, 2017 09:22 AM

Hi Rachel_Macik,

We're having trouble when trying to attach a file in a case. When I hit the "Manage File Attachments" button inside a case, it opens a window with an error saying "Insufficient privilegies". Also, we can't view the current attachments.

Other thing, we are not finding the "Chat" option anymore. Was it moved to another page?

Thanks,

Diogo

Aug 14, 2017 11:38 AM

Hi!
It looks good but so far I've found unconfortable to have to be on CA Network to access a case. I'm almost always at customer's sites connected by proxys or secure networks that don't allow CA pages connections and when I'm on CA Network I cannot work on customer network, wich is no suitable.

Aug 11, 2017 11:01 AM

That's an interesting one that could be added maybe to a next phase. Rainer_Miltenberger would be the go-to person to suggest this feature to.

Aug 11, 2017 10:58 AM

The go-live has been postponed (as you may have seen) to 11/08, aka this weekend.

Aug 11, 2017 10:57 AM

The migration is planned for this weekend.

Aug 11, 2017 10:56 AM

It is tested and works with Chrome, Firfox and IE11.

Aug 09, 2017 02:48 AM

Great news!

I'm sure it will help either us or the customers to improve Ca experience.

Jun 28, 2017 09:00 AM

Good news, a new interface to the taste of the day 2017!

I love the novelty, this is very good news! It is good to see that CA continues its

development and continues to enrich the support portal.

Jun 19, 2017 05:44 PM

I cannot wait to try it out ... July 22nd

Jun 19, 2017 10:23 AM

IE doesn't give me any trouble thus far. I gave up on Chrome, because of the restriction the security people here have put on it.

Jun 19, 2017 10:15 AM

LOL!.........so true........Agree a 100%

Full browser support on all 4 platforms (Chrome, IE, Edge, & Firefox) is MUST!!!

Jun 19, 2017 10:06 AM

What I REALLY want to know... is which browsers are supported?   Will I finally be able to fully use the support portal in Chrome? 

Jun 19, 2017 09:58 AM

Thanks and I agree with your suggest mparikh72 to be able to speak with CA Support Engineer as well!

Jun 19, 2017 09:25 AM

I second that rodriguezg. Definitely needs to be an effort on how easy it would be to upload/download things to a case (open/closed).

Also, how about being able to chat live with the CA Support Engineer that is working your case to make things efficient from a timeline perspective (rather than email back and forth). Oh, and to have that live chat history available as part of the case.

I am sure there is more but this is just what comes to mind at a glance after watching the video. 

Jun 19, 2017 08:37 AM

From the description I've seen on the video, it seems to have made access to CA Technologies a lot easier. Might I also suggest adding information on how easy it will be to upload requested documentation to the portal!

Jun 19, 2017 08:12 AM

From what I have seen in the Video I'm not impressed. It appears that functions of the current portal are missing .

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.