Mac Management Group

What's New

• Welcome to Broadcom’s Community pages where users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your journey, whether you are just getting started, or need help. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Altiris Rules

I'm installing SEP 1.43RU1 on any Mac in Altiris that is running Catalina or Big Sur. I don't want it installed on any other OS version so I use Applicabilty rules. Catalina is easy to specify using 10.15 however I cannot get Big Sur to work. I've tried ...

• I'm attempting to install Altiris CEM 8.5.5017 on OS X Catalina 10.15.3. Everything looks good until it get's to the end of the process and I receive this message: Installing AltirisLSC-CEM8.5.5017-2.pkg... Successfully installed AltirisLSC-CEM8.5.5017-2.pkg. ...

Unanswered Threads

• Profile Picture

Altiris Rules

I'm installing SEP 1.43RU1 on any Mac in Altiris that is running Catalina or Big Sur. I don't want it installed on any other OS version so I use Applicabilty rules. Catalina is easy to specify using 10.15 however I cannot get Big Sur to work. I've tried ...