Michigan Endpoint Management User Group

46 Entries

15 years ago
1 person recommends this.

Does anybody know how to add a custom field to an NS inventory that would keep track of the purchase date for our systems? I can create a file on each system, or a reg key, or something ...

15 years ago
7 people recommend this.

After a week of reading many posts about problems with the new Optiplex 755 and the new Intel 82566 DM-2 network cards I have finally found a solution. I have verified that using this ...

15 years ago

Here's my dilema. I have a script that is triggered after an image has been deployed and Windows has finished its mini-setup that runs and creates a registry key on the target PC. The ...

15 years ago

Please check out the recap of our last user group meeting. Also please comment on this post with your constructive feedback of the the meeting if you attended. Our next meeting will ...

Attachments
15 years ago

The next meeting of the Michigan Altiris User Group will be on Friday August 22 at Meijer Headquarters in Grand Rapids. More details to follow as the time gets closer. If you attended ...

16 years ago
Be the first person to recommend this.

We had a great User Group meeting on February 22. It was hosted by Steelcase and we had a good turn out. I won't go into all of the details as they are included in Kathy Ladner's ...

Attachments