Mac Management Group

View Only
77 Entries

11 years ago
Be the first person to recommend this.

This is a how to video on creating a NetInstall image in Deployment Solution 7.5. In this video, you will see how to create a NetInstall image that can be used in an Install Mac OS ...

Attachments
11 years ago

This is a how to video on configuring NBS to support BSDP for Mac in Deployment Solution 7.5.

To download this video for viewing right click the mp4 below and choose "Save link ...

Attachments
11 years ago

This is a how to video on creating a Netboot image in Deployment Solution 7.5. In this video, you will see how to use the MOCU app to create a Netboot image of a booted volume.

We ...

Attachments
11 years ago

Because of the new Symantec Sponsored Groups effort, many of you are new to product groups on Connect. This article shows you how to subscribe to group content and set up notification ...

11 years ago
3 people recommend this.

In a lot of cases, videos are the best way to share information. In this article, I will give you some of my tips for creating simple videos.

Free recording software for Windows:

Jing ...

11 years ago
1 person recommends this.

Here's a little script I wrote to check package server source for Mac machines. Simply supply the GUID of a package and the script will tell you where the package source is, and the ...

Attachments
11 years ago

The following are some of this month's most popular Mac Management articles:

Mac Management with Altiris CMS 7.1 from Symantec User Guide
Installing the DS and NS Agent ...

11 years ago
3 people recommend this.

To access the full collections of IT Management Suite documentation for each release, use the URLs below:
IT Management Suite version URL 8.5 http://www.symantec.com/docs/DOC11076 ...

11 years ago
1 person recommends this.

The Mac OS X software inventory reporting is currently lacking compared to the Windows software reporting. For Windows there is the AddRemoveProgram table that provides a lot of useful ...

Attachments
12 years ago
4 people recommend this.

Below you can find a reference table to the IT Management Suite 7.1 SP2 documentation.
Document Location Altiris™ IT Management Suite ...