Mumbai Security and Compliance User Group

View Only
46 Entries

12 years ago
3 people recommend this.

Restoring event archives

In general, we know what are the best practices to take the backup of Event Archieve & what policies to maintain for backing up the huge amount of Event ...

12 years ago
2 people recommend this.

Integration of Oracle 11g R2 with SSIM (DBA Activity)

Hi Guys, Here i have explained some simple way of integrating Oracle 11gR2 DB with SSIM in OFFBOX approach:

Following ...

12 years ago
2 people recommend this.

Centos Integration process ( 1.1.1.1 is IP add of centos syslog server & centossyslog is hostname)

The CENTOS server needs to be configured to forward the logs from syslog ...

12 years ago
2 people recommend this.

Integration of Windows 2008 with SSIM using domain account is always like a milestone to achieve.

Because, Microsoft has interoduced extra layer of security for Windows 2008 Os.

So  ...

12 years ago
3 people recommend this.

This is the std. procedure which needs to be followed if you are having IBM_AIX Event collector for AIX Event collection, which is log file based Event collector.

You can upgrde ...

12 years ago
2 people recommend this.

In 2nd part i am going to install SCSP agent on the same webserver. Then i will make some policies to prevent website defacement and to secure my webserver while it is unpatched and ...

12 years ago
2 people recommend this.

I am writing this article into 2 parts. In 1st part i am describing about the website defacement and show you the example of website defacement on Unpatched and Mis-configured Server ...

12 years ago
Be the first person to recommend this.

What is FIPS
FIPS define rules, regulations, and standards for many aspects of handling of information by computers and by people.  They apply to all US government employees and personnel, ...

12 years ago
1 person recommends this.

Now we are able to Intergrate CCS-VM with Metasploit Pro. The main benefit of CCS-VM Integration with Metasploit pro is that we can scan any Site or Assest through Metasploit pro console ...

12 years ago
Be the first person to recommend this.

Hi,

Please check this article for installation of CCS-VM Scan Engine http://www.symantec.com/connect/articles/installation-ccs-vm-scan-engine

To Activate a CCS-VM Scan Engine ...