Mumbai Security and Compliance User Group

View Only
46 Entries

12 years ago
Be the first person to recommend this.

Hi All,

After using Symantec Security services for such a long time, it's always nice to feel proud over your perfect choice of Security products.

And yes SEP 12.1 is really ...

12 years ago
1 person recommends this.

Any species in the Information security would be knowing the most famous movement nowadays-Anonymous.

Strongest part of any hacktivist is their anonymity, if one is successfully ...

12 years ago

SSIM UNIX Log File Event Collector Installation & configuration on LINUX.

Step 1:- Download the UNIX Log file Event Collector from File Connect

(File Name:- UNIX_OS_Logfile_Event_Collector_448_Win_RHEL345_Sol8910_SuSE_EN)

Step ...

12 years ago
3 people recommend this.

Hi All,

In security industry, any security analyst will always require to scan the network for available network shares.

Though there are many such tools available for ...

Attachments
12 years ago
3 people recommend this.

SSIM Red Queues issue

In SSIM, issue happens where suddenly all the SSIM queues go red. I tried focusing on some of the aspects causing this situation.

When you see all ...

12 years ago
3 people recommend this.

Hi All,

There are list of Troubleshooting Articles which may be worth Reading for Installation & Troubleshooting the Issues related Windows 2008 vista collector in SSIM.
Connect ...

12 years ago

Hi Guyz,

I have a download called "Red Hat Device Mapper multipath package" for you all who are in need to avoid single points of failure in the system to minimize downtime and ...

Attachments
12 years ago
3 people recommend this.

Hi All,

In a current scenario information security is a must go for any environments, but managing those security information in a proper fashion is important.

To have ...

Attachments
12 years ago
3 people recommend this.

Hi All,

Here i am sharing a very common tool which can be used to have the SSH connection to any LINUX OS - PuTTY.

PuTTY is a open source terminal emulator application ...

Attachments
12 years ago
2 people recommend this.

Hi All,

When you start using LINUX, new requirements starts arising & same is the case with me. Symantec Security information Manager is the reason behind start using LINUX.

And ...

Attachments