EMEA Endpoint Management and Mobility Group (EMM)

View Only
60 Entries

11 years ago
3 people recommend this.

Hello All,

I have now updated the Monitor Solution Best Practice Guide. 

This Best Practice guide is the best place to start if you are looking, reviewing, implementing Monitor ...

Attachments
11 years ago
Be the first person to recommend this.

The biggest mobile industry event took place last month in Barcelona when Mobile World Congress came to town!     More than 72,000 attendees from 200 countries were treated to a wealth ...

11 years ago
2 people recommend this.

This Video is an Overview to Symantec Patch Management Solution.  The video steps through how to apply the Patch Management Best Practice based on the 4A Model (the Assessment phase, ...

Attachments
11 years ago

I've been asked this question several times, so I thought it might be worth blogging it.

You are probably aware that a load balancer is required if you need your Symantec Workspace ...

11 years ago

This Video is an Overview to Symantec Patch Management Solution.  The video steps through how to apply the Patch Management Best Practice based on the 4A Model (the Assessment phase, ...

Attachments
11 years ago

A recent Nielsen® study shows that smartphone  usage in teenagers alone has nearly tripled over the last two years.  The article quotes “In the teen study, Google's® Android™ operating ...

12 years ago

Consumerisation is nothing new. When personal computers first arrived (together with office and database software from companies like Lotus, WordPerfect and Microsoft) they enabled ...

12 years ago
2 people recommend this.

I am absolutely blown away with what is going on in the mobile world and the latest numbers from IDC demonstrate the fact that mobile is breaking every record. A year on year growth ...

12 years ago

Symantec webcast "Don’t Get Compromised – Let Symantec Manage your Patch Management Needs" that took place on Thursday, August 18, 2011.  A recorded archive of the presentation is available ...

12 years ago

SP1 scheduled for September 2011: New Wizards will enable you to create policies with just a few mouse clicks for all common Application Control and Local Security use cases. 

In ...