United Kingdom Endpoint Management User Group

View Only
96 Entries

10 years ago
2 people recommend this.

This article includes the evolution of a report, by merging two queries together.

DISCLAIMER:  The machine names, IP Addresses and Domain names are ficticious lab values that no ...

10 years ago
1 person recommends this.

The “Settings > Deployment > Tokens” page allows tokens to be created, but it unfortunately does not allow them to be deleted.  How can this be achieved?

The following process ...

10 years ago
Be the first person to recommend this.

Although this report was created for 6.x, it does still run on 7.x as well.

Its dropdowns allow you select the type of action as well as the user you are interested.

It also ...

Attachments
10 years ago

I have attached two template XML files (created on Windows Server 2008 R2) that can be imported into Performance Monitor on either the SMP Server or the SQL Server, in order to help ...

Attachments
10 years ago

One unfortunate difference between SMP 7.1 and 7.5 is that in 7.1, when you run a report, the SMP records a number of "Altiris.Reporting....." entries in its logs; two of which were ...

10 years ago

HF3 for ITMS 7.5 is now available via SIM.  Please review the attached screenshot for the seven products that it can update.

10 years ago
3 people recommend this.

Task Server provides a task to update specific filter memberships; however, it doesn't provide one to update specifc target memberships.

As policies are assigned to targets in 7.x ...

10 years ago

Sometimes what you see in the Activity Center does not always reflect what you see in other parts of the console.

The following queries can be used to help you understand why this ...

10 years ago

I have just updated my article by adding a comment that includes the SQL behind the new view that ITMS 7.5 adds to "Manage > Software".

https://www-secure.symantec.com/conne ...

10 years ago

How to assign security to a Role so that it can open the Resource Selector in order to either add or exclude resources to a collection?

Create ...