Michigan Endpoint Management User Group

View Only

February User Group Meeting Recap 

Mar 11, 2008 08:42 AM

We had a great User Group meeting on February 22. It was hosted by Steelcase and we had a good turn out. I won't go into all of the details as they are included in Kathy Ladner's recap. (Thanks Kathy!!!) Also attached to this post are Neil Rogers' presentation on Syamntec's Endpoint Security(SEP) solution. Neil did a great job and we appreciate ITS for letting him taking the time to come and speak to us. Edward Chiles also has a presentation attached. Edward was awesome as always giving us the inside scoop on what is happening and will be happening in the next few weeks and months at Symantec. It's worth taking the time to attend a meeting just to hear Edward speak. Finally the last presentation is from Keith Eason and I. Keith is our great webmaster for the Michigan UG and he and I put together a little presentation outlining how to sign up and use this site. Check it all out and make sure to put May 16th on your calendars as this will be our next User Group meeting to be held at the Plymouth Altiris/Symantec office. Thanks and have a GREAT week!

Statistics
0 Favorited
4 Files
0 Shares
2 Downloads
Attachment(s)
ppt file
Altiris SEP Integration Component - Usergroup.ppt   2.40 MB   1 version
Uploaded - Mar 16, 2020
doc file
February 22.doc   20 KB   1 version
Uploaded - Mar 16, 2020