Secure One Services Group

View Only
  • 1.  ProxySG | Intercept Proxy Services not working

Posted Dec 14, 2017 11:18 PM
      |   view attached

Dear All,

I have issues about Proxy Service not working on ProxySG S400-20.

My customer have changed configuration about Proxy service Explicit HTTP from Intercept to bypass for test something.

and after test completed they change config back to same before from bypass to Intercept.

after next day they found some client still cannot access to internet have error about proxy service please see picture as below.

I have seen this error before if client config Explicit HTTP and proxy service config to bypass will see error same above.

but my customer have config intercept explicit http port 80 and 8080 already  please see picture as below.

some client still found error when access to internet but some client  after refresh to recall website again can access.

but this issue we found many client in company.

i upload sysinfo of this appliance please see from attach file.

If have some information to recommend please help or have workaround please share.

Thank you for your help.

Attachment(s)

txt
    sysinfo_proxy2.txt   2.38 MB 1 version

• 2.  RE: ProxySG | Intercept Proxy Services not working

Posted Dec 14, 2017 11:48 PM

Hi Chakuttha,

Sysinfo is showing the service to be intercepting. Can you share a pcap taken from proxy and client when this issue is noticed. Also a policy trace.

• 3.  RE: ProxySG | Intercept Proxy Services not working

Posted Dec 14, 2017 11:54 PM

I'm not sure how to PCAP becase this issue is random to happen with client when try to access internet

some client normal to access.

i onsite to customer for check yesterday all day but not found.

if i try to restart appliance is good way of workaround?

• 4.  RE: ProxySG | Intercept Proxy Services not working

Posted Dec 15, 2017 12:17 AM

Hi Chakuttha,

At present it is not clear on why clients are randonly getting this issue. I can see that the customer is having some Virtual IPs configured too. Is this access issue happening when using these VIPs or when using physical IP ?

• 5.  RE: ProxySG | Intercept Proxy Services not working

Posted Dec 15, 2017 01:39 AM

Dear Aravind

on this site client config proxy server is proxyb.bki.co.th and when dns solve name  it respond IP of Virtual IPs. of proxy

client explicit proxy via only Virtual IPs.

• 6.  RE: ProxySG | Intercept Proxy Services not working

Posted Dec 15, 2017 02:54 AM

sometimes when client try access website and have error same before.

i have to change config proxy server on client not use Virtual IPs and config to physical ip address.

Client can access to internet. if issue about VIPs address have recommend to check this issues ?

• 7.  RE: ProxySG | Intercept Proxy Services not working
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 15, 2017 05:23 AM

Hi Chakuttha,

The issue might not be due to VIP but reach-ability to it. It would be better to check this over a case with TAC.

• 8.  RE: ProxySG | Intercept Proxy Services not working

Posted Dec 15, 2017 09:01 AM

Dear Aravind,

on this night in Thailand this case Customer would like to Restart appliance. if have any update i will let you know too.

Thank you so much for your help.