Continuous Delivery Director

View Only

Welcome to the CA Continuous Delivery Director community 

Apr 10, 2017 11:59 AM

Have a product question?

Click here to ask a question!

Best Practices for Asking a Question  

Want to learn more about the CA Continuous Delivery Director SaaS?

Read the Welcome Blog

Want more info on CA Continous Delivery Director on-premise?
**Note that we are in the middle of a name change, so in some places you'll still see the product referenced as CA Release Automation Continuous Delivery Edition. The name moving forward will be CA Continuous Delivery Director.

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Tags and Keywords

Comments

May 17, 2017 02:44 PM

You're right! Looks like that may have gotten removed during the redesign we recently had. I've added that tile back in to the RA homepage. Thanks for letting me know!

May 17, 2017 01:03 AM

oh ok, didn't know that those were set manually

This part is missing though on the CA Release Automation Overview page? At least I can't see it.

May 16, 2017 09:49 AM

HI Michael,

Sure! Can you describe a bit more what you're picturing? I already have a link to each community in the "other communities you might like" section on each homepage, but were you thinking of something different? Feel free to PM me with more info and we can talk through our options.

Thanks!

Melanie

May 16, 2017 03:04 AM

Hey Mel,

what do you think about an idea to cross-reference the CDD and CA-RA community? e.g. with at least a link on the overview page or if possible one in the navigation menu next to "Events".

It's not a must, just wanted to put it somewhere, as I think both communities most likely share a lot of users. Although this might also go for other products too

best regards

Michael

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.