Release Automation

View Only

Webcast Recap: RA Integration with Team Foundation Server 

Feb 22, 2017 01:37 PM

Thank you to everyone who joined this webcast on February 22, 2017 which covered the integration between CA Release Automation and Team Foundation Server. Thank you to Manjunath Narayan  for presenting this webcast for the community!

Below are all of the relevant webcast materials:

Statistics
0 Favorited
1 Files
0 Shares
4 Downloads
Attachment(s)
pdf file
RA & TFS Demo.pdf   1.38 MB   1 version
Uploaded - May 29, 2019

Tags and Keywords

Comments

Feb 23, 2017 01:56 AM

hey everyone,

regarding the XAML question and I'm sorry for not tagging Wayde (?) here, as the Q/A is not attached to the recap and I don't know his name

This new plugin will most likely not work with XAML, the old one though will, as vNext didn't exist at this time. The thing with XAML and vNext is that they are completely different, for XAML you needed to set up your process template with XAML notations and all of its restrictions, when building a Task/plugin for vNext you do it in typescript and I think they also moved forward to supporting something c# based, but I'm not sure about that.

When you're still using XAML what TFS version are you currently using? Are you on the newest one or even in VSTS? if so, you most likely did the same and migrated all those xaml builds?

We try to move away from xaml, so every new build we set up will be done in vNext.

hope this helps, if not, I'm open for more discussions on this topic

best regards

Michael

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.