DX Application Performance Management

View Only

New SaaS Categories added to Community 

Apr 23, 2018 10:19 AM

Dear Community, 

Were you even aware that CA offered a SaaS APM Option?  If no, you should definitely take a minute or two to read this blog article as it explains it's many benefits.  I will not go into those benefits here as the purpose of this document is to inform you that we've added two new categories to this community all with one intent:  to help keep all the community content organized and easy for you to navigate and search. 

The 2 new categories are:

• APM SaaS
  • AXA SaaS

When adding new content to the community,  you should indicate the proper product category before you publish.   Assigning categories to content is super simple and is done at the bottom of all content types.  In case you forget to do this, you can even assign a category after you publish without entering edit mode (super handy feature).   

Here are a few screenshots:

Any questions about this?  please message me:  MelissaPotvin

[REMINDER] Stay in the loop on the future direction of our products by attending a Product Roadmap and Feedback Session.   Register Here:  Product Roadmaps & Feedback Sessions - CA Technologies 

Lastly, I'd be remiss to not also point out that you can try the SaaS solution for free, as we are offering a free 30 day Trial.   

Questions about the free trial? please message my colleague AshleyGeorge 

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Tags and Keywords

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.