Test Data Manager

View Only

CA TDM Classification pack example 

Mar 02, 2018 05:09 AM

The attached zip file contains a sample classification pack with two example classifiers. To deploy the classification pack take the attached zip file and drop it into the Classifier screen. The import will create the folder structure Template which contains the Government and Personal folders and the two classifiers “Regex Number” and “Seedlist Example”

A detailed description of the steps to create a TDM Profiling classification pack can be found on the CA docops site - https://docops.ca.com/ca-test-data-manager/4-4/en/data-discovery-and-profiling/data-discovery-and-profiling-using-the-ca-tdm-portal/manage-data-classifiers

Regex Example

The sample Regex classifier will use the simple regular expression to search for the string “Example 123”. Details on the Regular expressions used in the shipped classification packs can be found here - https://docops.ca.com/ca-test-data-manager/4-4/en/data-discovery-and-profiling/data-discovery-and-profiling-using-the-ca-tdm-portal/manage-data-classifiers/list-of-classifiers

Seedlist Example

The seedlist classifier is made up of two files, a .json file which contains the summary of the classifier and a second .seedlist file containing the seedlist values. The example classifier will identify the string “Seedlist value 1” and “Seedlist value 2”

Profiling job Example

This is the output of the profiling job using the example classification pack and the corresponding database table content.

Statistics
0 Favorited
1 Files
0 Shares
4 Downloads
Attachment(s)
zip file
Template.zip   1 KB   1 version
Uploaded - May 29, 2019

Tags and Keywords

Comments

Mar 02, 2018 07:41 AM

Hi Keith,

I have created the Dutch package based on our analysis but i am getting error as invalid file.

Please find the attachment for same and let me know , if any change are required for same.

Common_Dutch_Package

Thanks

Rajeev Kumar.

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.