Release Automation

View Only

April 2016 Webcast Replay - How CA Release Automation v6.1 Can Help You Plan and Optimize Your Releases 

Apr 20, 2016 03:41 PM

Replay of the CA Release Automation Global Community Webcast which was held on April 20, 2016: How CA Release Automation v6.1 with Advanced Capabilities Can Help You Plan and Optimize Your Releases.

Abstract:

Join Gil Bleich, CA Product Manager and learn about the exciting new capabilities of CA Release Automation v6.1 to plan, manage and optimize your continuous delivery pipeline. 

See a live demo and understand how you can:

• Plan, execute and track your releases with a holistic view of all aspects of a release.
  • Manage multiple releases, detect conflicts and see their real-time status and progress
  • Detect problems in real time and optimize your release process

Statistics
0 Favorited
1 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Tags and Keywords

Comments

Aug 08, 2016 09:41 AM

Hi Charles Sara,

Thank you for the insight! I had gone back to embedding these replays for a while but moving forward I will start uploading the mp4s directly.

Thanks,

Melanie

Aug 08, 2016 04:39 AM

Hello Melanie,

I fully agree with Ricardo : it's a great enhancement that we are now able to download and watch offline.

Indeed, at my company (BNP Paribas), we are not allowed (traffic is being blocked by proxies for bandwidth concerns !) to watch/download videos (especially youtube) except between 12pm-1:30pm and after 6pm.

==> So, I hope you and you colleagues will carry on uploading future videos straight to the site, without Youtube embedding.

Thanks a lot for this.

Charles Sara.

Apr 21, 2016 09:45 AM

Hello, Melanie_Giuliani.

That explains it!

I noticed that after my comment and was wondering why did you changed but didn't cross my mind that that could explain the difference.

Anyway, nice "feature".

Now I can watch the videos offline (without having to resort to YouTube downloaders).

Best regards,

Ricardo Bernardino

Apr 21, 2016 09:26 AM

Hi Ricardo,

I have recently started uploading the videos directly to the site instead of embedding them from YouTube because I had run into a few issues with our YouTube account. So that change may be why you're able to download now!

Thanks,

Melanie

Apr 21, 2016 05:04 AM

Hello.

Nice one!

And it was the first time I noticed it is possible to download the video... Since when is it possible to do this?

Best regards,

Ricardo Bernardino

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.