Test Data Manager

View Only

Test Data On Demand User triggering a Javelin workflow 

Mar 11, 2016 10:57 AM

I am relatively new to the Test Data Management products and I was recently asked to create a demonstration to show how a Test Data On Demand (TDoD) Self Service User could update the seed list table from a CSV. The scenario is that the Test Data On Demand (TDoD) Self Service User copies the CSV file to a known network location and then adds a request to the Test Data On Demand web UI to import this CSV file. The user enters the details on the location and name of a CSV and when the request is published the data is used to load the CSV file into the seed list table.

I have documented all of the steps to recreate this scenario in the attached document and i'd be interested in any feedback or suggestions on how i could improve the flow that i created

Regards

Keith

Statistics
0 Favorited
1 Files
0 Shares
6 Downloads
Attachment(s)
pdf file
Test Data On Demand and Javelin.pdf   1.19 MB   1 version
Uploaded - May 29, 2019

Tags and Keywords

Comments

Mar 02, 2017 05:39 AM

Hi 

we are working on the similar thing, to import data from CSV file to table from the portal. can you please provide us the Javelin workflow you mentioned in the post.?

Thank You.

Feb 02, 2017 04:14 PM

Hi

I am trying to implement a javelin flow similar to what you have tried. I am reading a csv file to a variable (types as data table) using ReadCSVToDataTable activity. Now, the requirement is to import the contents of this data table to a table in datamart.

Could you please suggest which activity in Javelin can be used for this scenario.

I have tried using SqlServerActivity but the query is not recognizing data table variable.

Please suggest

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.