DX Application Performance Management

View Only

SOAP WebServices Addon 

Jan 28, 2014 12:03 PM

This extension provides a set of tracers that covers additional SOAP stacks not supported with the out of the box instrumentation. Axis 2 CXF Spring Web Services XFire JBoss JAX-WS  See the readme inside the zip for more details.

This extension has been updated to with some bug fixes.

Statistics
0 Favorited
1 Files
0 Shares
1 Downloads
Attachment(s)
zip file
WebServiceAddon-July14.zip   47 KB   1 version
Uploaded - May 29, 2019

Tags and Keywords

Comments

Jun 01, 2015 09:32 AM

Which PBDs ahould we include in the PBL for monitoring CXF endpoints for Fuse services ?

Jun 01, 2015 09:04 AM

Hi,

We are trying to monitor the CXF endpoints for Fuse Services. I tried copying the PBDs and Jar files at the respective location. Also referenced te PBL in Introscope.profile file.

Still no success..

Webservice node doesnt appear on Introscope.

May 26, 2015 03:51 PM

No, this fieldpack does not support AXIS2 1.6, as the getMyEPR method requires parameters with 1.6, while previous versions of AXIS2 contained methods that would allow being called without parameters.

May 25, 2015 10:37 AM

Hi All,

Can you confirm if this extension supports AXIS2 1.6 on WAS?  Current Introscope 9.x agents only support up to AXIS2 1.5.  I tried to install this extenstion on top of the spm.pbl but the ASIX2 WS operation still didn't show up.  I see the 'axis2|jaxwsNoWSDLProviderOperation' as the operation name.  The Sustaining Engineer indicated calls were being made to getMyEPR, but that function was expecting parameters, which the agent does not do - it seems that this is a hallmark trait of AXIS2 1.6, which is not supported at this time. Any help from the community would be much appreciated.  Thanks.

Eugene

Feb 13, 2015 09:31 AM

Hi Harsh,

You need to install SPM before installing this extension.

1)      Copy the jar files in the Agent root/SOAPerformanceManagement/ext folder to core/ext

2)      Make sure webservices.pbl is added to the list of directives in your Agent profile.

Regs,

Florian.

Feb 13, 2015 09:26 AM

HarshaShinde

Would you mind asking your question about this over on the Dev subcommunity (http://bit.ly/caapm_dev)?

We can help troubleshoot there. I even think there's been an update on this.

Feb 13, 2015 09:19 AM

Hi Hiko,

Downloaded and installed this zip file in my introscope folders, but getting the below error,

2/13/15 01:39:26 PM GMT [ERROR] [IntroscopeAgent.Agent] Extension Apache CXF - Axis WS Tracing - Spring - XFire Extension  has an Invalid dependency on Web Services Manager which is not deployed.

I am using this to monitor FUSE ESB services whcih are JMX in CXF.

Thanks

Harsh

Jan 09, 2015 03:47 AM

1. extract the JAR file to <agent_home>/wily/core/ext
  2. extract all PBDs and PBLs to <agent_home>/wily/core/config
  3. append PBL to 'directivesFile' property in IntroscopeAgent.profile
  4. restart your JVM

Edit the PBL to include/exclude PBDs as needed for your environment.

Jan 07, 2015 01:14 PM

There should be an explanation available on the supporting page for the FP.

Jan 07, 2015 10:20 AM

I didn't see a "readme" in the zip file. Is that available or can it be posted here?

Jul 01, 2014 02:16 PM

Not as of yet, but I will pass this request along.

Jul 01, 2014 01:38 PM

HI All,

is there any WebServices add-on for JaxB implementation?

thnx

Ashish

Jul 01, 2014 01:23 PM

Please feel free to try this extension and provide feedback here.

TIA

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.