DX NetOps Manager

View Only

How to Install CA Performance Center 

Jul 25, 2016 09:18 AM

CA Performance Management “How To” video series: A step-by-step walk through on how to install CA Performance Center.

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Tags and Keywords

Comments

Jul 25, 2016 02:50 PM

Not from an installation perspective.  The installation is not an issue for me, I was looking out for others that may be interested and thought I would call it out.

Great news!

From an application usage (UI) perspective, please keep on the the path you are going with short videos of each feature.

Thanks

Jul 25, 2016 02:46 PM

Hi Chris -

Thanks for watching!  Yes we did this video specifically for the Performance Center piece of the Performance Management Product.  I'll be creating the Data Aggregator, Data Repository, and Data Collector pieces in the coming weeks.  Are there other subjects that you're interested in seeing us create?

Thanks,

Brian

Jul 25, 2016 02:38 PM

Chris - great feedback!  I will get these suggestions over to my technical team for their input.  Stay tuned as I expect our "How To" series will continue to grow as we get great suggestions from customers like yourself!

Jul 25, 2016 02:24 PM

Great start!  I don't know if you plan to do more of these short videos but I hope you keep up that direction.  Speaking of short, thats perfect.  Short and to the point.  It makes it easier to be able to snag 5-15min here and there throughout the day or while on the go to watch a quick video.  Easier to absorb vs 90+ minute or multi-day sessions.

By the way, this PC install video, there is a lot more to installing/upgrading PC such as the DA, DC and DR at the same time.  Was that intentionally left out?  Seems like it would be misleading not including those.

Thanks

Chris

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.