0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Tags and Keywords

Comments

Jan 21, 2015 02:50 AM

Hi Opnet,

Please raise your new issue in a new thread so that it is visible to all for discussion.

thx

Pete

Jan 20, 2015 05:05 PM

i have decided to install the NEW CAPC 2.4 on brand new systems but during the installation of the INSTALLDR.bin file for the Data Repository during the system check after I agree to the licensing it tells me the host does not meet the minimum requirements but in no log file that the installation creates does it tell me where and why it failed. Very aggravating....

Jan 09, 2015 11:18 AM

I'd recommend contacting your sales team and let them know.  I've had similar issues in the past and they have always straightened it out in very short order.

Jan 09, 2015 11:12 AM

After two years CA still cannot get our site ID fixed to show the correct software I'm entitled to.  I have no CA Infrastructure Performance which means I have no CAPC, DR, DC, or DA to download. Yet I have support on these products and have been using them for the last two years.

Jan 09, 2015 09:01 AM

Hi,

You should always use CAPC with the corresponding version of the Data Aggregator and Datacollector.

Please check your download selection for "CA Infrastructure Performance" to download the latest Data Aggregator version.

Be aware that the upgrade from 2.3.3 also requires to upgrade the DR, so you may want to make sure you are not using LVM on the DR servers.

Regards

Patrick

Jan 08, 2015 09:15 PM

What is the minimum version of Data Aggregator, Repository, and Collector that are supported by CA Performance Manager 2.4?  I was finally  able to download CAPC 2.4 but my Data Aggregator, is 2.3.3.

Jan 07, 2015 12:10 PM

Jan 07, 2015 07:52 AM

This might be part of the confusion for some (like me) -

Under the "Select a Bookshelf" pull-down menu, up until 2.3.4 the Data Aggregator documents were under CA Infrastructure Management Data Aggregator.  Now with 2.4 they've moved under CA Performance Management Data Aggregator.

Jan 07, 2015 07:27 AM

Hi opnet - that is something you need to bring to your account team as customer profiles and product access is based on the contract..

Jan 07, 2015 06:45 AM

The problem is that under my site ID there is no listing for Infrastructure Management. So I end up going down rabbit holes to get it.

Jan 07, 2015 06:08 AM

Thanks Pete for quick response!

Jan 07, 2015 06:06 AM

Hi Gregor,

The documentation is all on line now

I found this by searching on the product page for 'readme' - DA - Performance Management Data Aggregator Data Aggregator Readme 2.4

The 2.4 Book shelf can be found by searching on the documentation page for 'CA Performance Management' - CA Performance Center Bookshelf

Pete

Jan 07, 2015 05:54 AM

Hi Pete,

the GA letter refers to a CA Performance Management Product Documentation page not containing any 2.4 readme.

Are there no actual readme documents available or is it the same probem as with the naming in download center?

Gregor

Jan 07, 2015 04:35 AM

Thanks John, I will feed this back to the product team.

Pete

Jan 07, 2015 04:30 AM

Pete

The instructions in the GA note are as follows ... "You can obtain the CA Performance Management 2.4 from the Download Center on Support.ca.com entering the product name CA Performance Management or by selecting the following link to the product page and selecting the Quick Link to the Download Center."

Neither of those options work so I'm not surprised opnet is frustrated.

You get to the download by entering Infrastructure Performance not Performance Management in the download center.

John

Jan 07, 2015 04:11 AM

Hi opnet

I checked the download center and can see the products - as per screenshot

Please check you are using the same selections

Thanks

Pete

Jan 06, 2015 09:24 PM

The link in the GA announcement to download 2.4 goes no where in the Downloads section and a search for CA Performance Center under support by product only shows CAPC 2.3.4 and after downloading that I still do not have the Data Aggregator, Data Repository, and the Data Collector. Why time and time again is finding and downloading any CAPC related product such a pain??

Jan 06, 2015 05:09 PM

Thanks!

Jan 06, 2015 04:28 PM

I'm looking in the 2.4 documentation but I can't find anything on the new Open API QueryBuilder.  Where would find I that?

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.