Yes, the 'Staffing' Workspace can be used by the Resource Manager to fulfill Role Requests.
A saved view can be created using 'current user'
- Top: Timeline - use the 'Allocations by Resource' (which includes Roles) layout.
- Filter by 'Requested Manager' = 'Current User' - to get a list of allocations for the current users if they are a requested manager
- Bottom: Histogram - use the 'Resource Availability' layout.
- Filter by 'Manager' = 'Current User'
- Optionally, the current user can then add the 'Primary Role' field into the filter to focus on a specific type of role
- see the picture below - showing a filtered example
- Once you have this set up, the Resource Manager can then drag a person, such as 'Justin Hayes' onto the row for one of the allocations, such as 'System Upgrade Release' to perform a replacement of the role request.