What is Performance Management?
IT interruptions often cause business delays that can be detrimental to your productivity, quality of service, and bottom line. CA Performance Management is designed to help you manage the performance and availability of your service delivery infrastructure more efficiently—whether physical, virtual, or cloud based.
Join Performance Management expert, Jim Gordon, for a sneak peek of CA Performance Management 3.2 Foundations 200. In this one hour session you receive Module 1 of 7 free.
You will learn how to:
- Identify the challenges of IT Infrastructure Management
- Describe the key features of CA PM
- Identify the primary parts of the CA PM architecture
Who should attend?
- Network Administrator
- Network Systems Administrators
- Network Capacity Planner
- Network Service Delivery Specialist
- Implementation Engineer
Don’t miss out on the opportunity for free training on CA Performance Management. Space is limited, so register today!