Layer7 API Management

View Only
  • 1.  Are there any recommended processes for integrating Layer7 10.1 with gotlab

Posted Jan 30, 2023 04:07 PM
    We are  looking to use Gitlab as a policy repository.
    Does anyone have any recommendations on the best way to do this?

------------------------------
    Philip Mead

• 2.  RE: Are there any recommended processes for integrating Layer7 10.1 with gotlab

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 30, 2023 05:10 PM
    Here are 4 tutorials on how to use graphman which also introduces the creation of config repo.

Expect additional tooling, best-practices, and guidelines around config as code in general soon as this is a current r&d focus

• 3.  RE: Are there any recommended processes for integrating Layer7 10.1 with gotlab

Posted Jan 31, 2023 02:05 AM

Hi Phillip,

We have an out-ot-the-box solution for this.

APIIDA API Gateway Manager for Layer7

It is an enterprise product with full GIT and CI/CD integration for Layer7 (among many other features). We have spent years perfecting this, so there's no need to spend countless valuable hours/days/months getting this in place.
    I'd be happy to give you a demo and if needed provide a demo instance for you to play with.

We have a specific Webinar recording on our YouTube channel about GIT integration here: API Version Control with GIT
    Here is another video, primarily about migration automation, but also showing GIT integration: Automate migrations of your Layer7 APIS

As I say. I'm here to help if you need.

Regards

Vince

Principal Architect
    Apiida AG
    https://www.apiida.com