DX Application Performance Management

What's New

• Welcome to the DX Application Performance Management Communities Site

Welcome to the DX Application Performance Management Community where users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your DX Application Performance Management journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your DX Application Performance Management investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Products Covered
    • DX Application Performance Management
    • DX App Experience Analytics
    • DX App Synthetic Monitor
    • SystemEdge

Latest Discussions

• You can follow this and other vendor enhancement requests in the Water Cooler. Community Enhancements, Road map Items - Ongoing ------------------------------ Chris Hackett Community Manager, Broadcom Enterprise Software Division Broadcom Inc. ...

• Thanks @Amir Mushtaq Hope Broadcom can make search icon/option more visible and intuitive in the near future.​​​ ------------------------------ Thanks in advance, Manish A. Parikh BAE Systems Inc. ------------------------------

Unanswered Threads

• Hi, I am using introscope 10.7 to monitor a dot net core application. Can we capture CPU consumption at each API level. Can i get method drill down data for each url. I can see Avg response time and errors per interval. But i want to see how much CPU ...

• When deployed / running APM DXi on prem, and seeking to run Trxn Tracing on one or more Agents, is it true that ONLY ADMIN users can configure / start traces?  ...that individual users cannot be given the ability to do so?  If so is there any ability ...

Latest Blog Posts

• For a third consecutive year,   Gartner named Broadcom as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring . We believe this recognition validates our strong AIOps vision and our speed to deliver new innovations that help ...

• In today's digitally-driven world, ensuring a positive customer experience is essential to success. As many organizations undergo digital transformation initiatives, the ability to understand how customer experience impacts the business has become increasingly ...

Most Active Members