DX NetOps

What's New

• Welcome to the DX NetOps Communities Site

Welcome to the DX NetOps Community where DX NetOps users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your DX NetOps journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your DX NetOps investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Products covered
    • Application Delivery Analysis
    • DX Mediation Manager
    • Network Flow Analysis
    • DX Performance Management
    • DX Spectrum
    • DX Virtual Network Assurance

Below are a few discussion posts you might find helpful:

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Sara, I do not believe you can do this inside of Spectrum itself. You could write a CLI script to show attributes on the hpicfVsfVCMemberAdminPriority attribute. Have the script count the number of entries returned and then update a custom attribute ...

• Sara, My first recommendation is to self certify the devices. https://techdocs.broadcom.com/us/en/ca-enterprise-software/it-operations-management/spectrum/10-4-2/managing-network/certifications/self-certification.html You can also use an Event Condition ...

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: DX NetOps

Download the attached PDF brochure to: Learn how to get your FREE passes on behalf of Broadcom Links to our three vendor sessions so you can add them to your calendar Registration information and much more!! ------------------------------ ...

• Posted in: DX NetOps

Hi community, Some ports are showing "<unknown>" entries in Oneclick when I check the attribute CollectionsModelNameString (0x12adb): I thought that a SS restart should fix it, but it didn't. So I took the long path: Stop SS, restore DB, reboot ...

Upcoming Events

Latest Blog Posts

• Broadcom Showcases Industry’s First AI-Driven Network Monitoring Solution Powered by Next-Generation Silicon and Telemetry at ONUG Fall 2020 Broadcom is proud to sponsor ONUG Fall 2020 and will be showcasing its DX NetOps network ...

• The lack of alignment between the business and IT is one of the main reasons why digital transformation initiatives do not realize their full potential. Particular, network operations teams need advanced capabilities from network monitoring tools to ...

1 person recommends this.

Most Active Members