DX NetOps

What's New

• Welcome to the DX NetOps Communities Site

Welcome to the DX NetOps Community where DX NetOps users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your DX NetOps journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your DX NetOps investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Products covered
    • Application Delivery Analysis
    • DX Mediation Manager
    • Network Flow Analysis
    • DX Performance Management
    • DX Spectrum
    • DX Virtual Network Assurance

Below are a few discussion posts you might find helpful:

Latest Discussions

• hi Joe, Thanks for your answer! Okay, I understand. And if I want to consume only alarms from a group of devices via REST, can I reach this group if it is in a global collection? Could you give me some examples of how I can do this? What would be ...

• Heitor, To my knowledge, there is no "tool" to accomplish this. The only thing I can think of is use mysql queries directly to the ddmdb database on each SpectroSERVER system. Joe

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: DX NetOps

I have set up spectrum to capture device configuration on change. Does it require additional configuration to show name of the user who made changes? Thank you!

• Posted in: DX NetOps

When:    Jul 9, 2020 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (ET) What's New in DX NetOps 20.2 - July 9, 2020 @11a.m. EST DX NetOps is continuing to evolve to meet the challenges of today's modern, complex network architectures to better enable ...

Latest Blog Posts

• The lack of alignment between the business and IT is one of the main reasons why digital transformation initiatives do not realize their full potential. Particular, network operations teams need advanced capabilities from network monitoring tools to ...

1 person recommends this.
  • by Thomas Story Our New Reality and the Impact on Networks and Network Operations Today, network operations teams face many challenges brought on by today’s global crisis; but making sure their networks can service the additional volume is certainly ...

Most Active Members