IT Process Automation

What's New

• Welcome to the IT Process Automation Communities Site

Welcome to the IT Process Automation Community where IT Process Automation users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your IT Process Automation journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your IT Process Automation investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• I think I found it..  it would be Process[OpName].QueryResults.ResultSets[0].Rows[0].variable (where variable would be the column name). br ken

• Hello and Good Morning. Request assistance as to how to assign the query result to a variable in PAM.  The query database was successful and was able to retrieve the data from the DB but can seem to assign it to a variable and getting  "msg.valuemap.no.indexed.access" ...

Unanswered Threads

• Hi. Are there any plans to provide a container based version of Process Automation to be able to run PA with docker / kubernetes / openshift? Thanks and regards ...Michael

1 person recommends this.
  • I'd like to request that the Rest API /v2/processinstances Method return the Duration Status (as shown in the Operations tab) or at least the two thresholds (slaViolationTime and slaWarningTime) so that the status can be calculated.  We would like to ...