Continuous Delivery Director

What's New

• Welcome to the Continuous Delivery Director Communities Site

Welcome to the Continuous Delivery Director Community where Continuous Delivery Director users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your Continuous Delivery Director journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your Continuous Delivery Director investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Dears, Is there a way we can restrict the automated notifications from CDD to the Owner of Release/Phases when a phase is started? Thanks, Saurabh

• Dears, Is there a way we can do mass addition of users in a User Group? Using the UI or the REST API calls? There is a new User Group I have created and I need to add all the users to this new user group. How can I do it in an efficient way? Thanks, ...

Unanswered Threads

• Dears, Is there a way we can restrict the automated notifications from CDD to the Owner of Release/Phases when a phase is started? Thanks, Saurabh

• Dears, Is there a way we can do mass addition of users in a User Group? Using the UI or the REST API calls? There is a new User Group I have created and I need to add all the users to this new user group. How can I do it in an efficient way? Thanks, ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Latest Blog Posts

• With 4 out of 5 IT decision makers citing challenges getting visibility across the development cycle, with no clear understanding of who is doing what in each release, how do you solve for something you can’t see? How well you orchestrate for ...

Most Active Members