Automic Community

What's New

• Welcome to the Automic Communities Site

Welcome to the Automic Community where Automic users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your Automic journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your Automic investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Products Covered
    • Automic Applications Manager
    • Automic Dollar Universe
    • Automic Service Orchestration
    • Automic Sysload

Latest Discussions

• Your feedback in this survey on dashboards and analytics   will impact how the Automic Dashboard will look like in the future.   We would like to learn about how you work with dashboards, what you are currently missing and understand all the small ...

• It's great that we have such vibrant communities to get quick answers to questions and gain product knowledge! We have very active members jumping in to help others out all the time. The goal of the communities is to respond to every members' question ...

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Automic Community

Hello All, I am trying to migrate my current Automic Application Manager to a new server. We are on 9.0.1 and will upgrade to 9.3. But the first step is to verify the migration to new server is fine. When I tried to re-configure the engine, I chose ...

• Posted in: Automic Community

Has anyone tried to install a second Remote Agent 9.3.2 on a server running a Remote Agent 9.1 with a different Java other than the default installed? I am wanting to install the latest version of AM remote agent on a Windows server current running version ...

Upcoming Events

Latest Blog Posts

• In today’s digital transformation era, you won’t find it surprising that a vast majority of companies declare using at least two or more distinct cloud providers. But in fact , the way companies are sourcing their infrastructure is not so different ...

• Staying in front of change is the new normal. Your organisation now needs to adapt at lightning pace, innovating new solutions that deliver a rich, rewarding customer experience, open new revenue streams and grow the business. Broadcom reveals how a ...

Most Active Members