AppWorx, Dollar Universe and Sysload Community

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• hi Community, I wanted to let you know that Dollar Universe version 7 has been released and is available for download at downloads.automic.com . Fred Caloone presented yesterday on what's new in version 7, you can watch a replay here . In that ...

• Hello Community, On Monday we updated all our communities to allow people to raise either a "Question" or start a "Discussion" with community members. The intention is to make it easier for members to raise and find answers to specific questions but ...

Unanswered Threads

• Hi, My campus worked with a consultant to upgrade our AppWorx install to 9.3.5 a few months back.  We installed against Java 11 and cannot use Java 8 or any other version or we will see a bunch of errors starting the RMI server about the cert installed.  ...

• Hi Community, Support has just let me know the dates for 2023, so I thought I would share them with you hot off the press. The full calendar looks like this: SEPTEMBER 2022 Automic Applications Manager - September 17 Dollar Universe ...