AppWorx, Dollar Universe and Sysload Community

View Only

What's New

• How To Avoid The Automation Fyre Festival

It’s 2017 and the Fyre Music Festival, promising a perfectly managed user experience, actually delivers an out-of-control consumer disaster. It might seem odd to compare a flawed festival to workload automation, but consider … when automation breaks down, it creates the same sort of issues: decreased customer satisfaction, loss of revenue, compliance violations and contract penalties.

Broadcom VP and GM of Agile Operations Division, Serge Lucio shares the critical steps to avoid automation complications as well as surprising results from recent industry surveys. Explore this exclusive Forbes Technology Council article.

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Many years later, this tutorial is still relevant. I would add that "Triggers" should be added to the list of objects to deploy, right after "Tasks" in the list. Also, newer versions have ways to export all objects at once using the UVMS CLI ( UNIADD ...

• Hi everyone, I tried to uninstall the latest version of horizon but I couldn't do it in windows 11; Horizon does not appear in programs and features. I deleted all traces of horizon client folders and registry keys and when I try to install it again by ...

Latest Q&A List

• Dominic Aloi's profile image

RE: Help with Appworx After Condition and SQL for ...

Hi Kellie, I saw that you already figured out another way, but I wanted to share what we have been using to get the job queue ...

• Kellie Brown's profile image

RE: Help with Appworx After Condition and SQL for ...

Pat Richards, I figured out another way to get the queue number by not using the so_job_history table even though the information ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

Unanswered Threads

• Hi everyone, I tried to uninstall the latest version of horizon but I couldn't do it in windows 11; Horizon does not appear in programs and features. I deleted all traces of horizon client folders and registry keys and when I try to install it again by ...

• I'm looking for help with this scenario because it is not picking up the most recent report queue from history. Report A runs 3 times / day. 9a, noon and 3p When I run this sql (set up as a sub var) it shows the exact queue I am expecting at ...