Layer7 API Security

View Only

What's New

• Layer7 Office Hours

Join us Thursday, MAR 28th, at 8AM PST/11am EST for our next Layer7 Office Hours. We will be looking at the new Layer7 Operator, completely transforming Layer7 deployment, configuration & management. We'll run through the getting started guide & examples.  As always, we'll wrap up our session with general Q&A.

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• The Layer7 API Gateway does not directly support the DICOM protocol. However, it should be possible to use the custom assertion SDK with a plugin and examples together with a DICOM library to create a custom DICOM assertion that can be used with ...

• Sorry, but as I mentioned, it is not recommended to use portalman in this way. This use is not supported and is likely to cause issues with upgrades and maintenance down the road. If you really do not want to leverage the portal directly, then you really ...

Unanswered Threads

• Gateway Enrollment with Portal without OTK This experimental feature is a first step in supporting the ability to enroll gateways with the portal without requiring OTK to be installed. This feature is intended to allow customers to test out this configuration ...

• Hi all, I am looking to test out CA API gateway, can any of you point me in the right direction to download the solution? If this is not the correct way to go about it, can you explain the process to test out the product? Thanks in advance

Latest Blog Posts

• This is a recording of our February 2024 Office Hours, where we discussed and demo'd how the Portal APIs (PAPI) can be utilized to manage apps, APIs, users, deployments, proxies, etc. As always, we followed this with a general Q&A. ---- ...

• Profile Picture

Layer7 Operator

The Layer7 product group of Broadcom's IMS division is pleased to announce that the Layer7 Operator is now available for preview. The Layer7 Operator will completely transform the deployment, configuration and management of Layer7 API security. ...

1 person recommends this.