- Page 86 of the admin guide has a procedure to copy and paste a service....does not work. Copy seems ok, but paste is greyed out.
- Here are few things that you need to keep in mind when working with copying and pasting a service
- You can't copy a child service and make it a top level service, in this case the paste will be greayed out. If you want to make this child service a top level service then you'll have to use the Remove option
to remove it as the child than paste it under the root service folder to make it the top service in the hirarchichal order
- You can use copy and paste to add a child service to any other top level service.
- You can also copy and paste a child service to another child service.