Clarity

View Only

Invite Customers to Beta Test the New User Experience Documentation 

Oct 18, 2016 12:55 PM

To collaborate with you and deliver quality documentation for the New User Experience, we want your feedback early in the release cycle.

If you are interested in performing a quick documentation review and providing feedback, let us know by sending an email to: sarmistha.purkayastha@ca.com.

In your email, please provide your organization name and contact information so we can get back to you with further details.

At a high-level, beta-testing the documentation will involve the following steps:

• Access and preview the pre-release functionality.
  • Walk through the pre-release documentation.
  • Submit feedback for documentation improvement.

Your time is valuable and the documentation walk through and feedback submission should take only 2 hours.

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Tags and Keywords

Comments

Oct 20, 2016 06:31 PM

We'd like to thank all of you for your interest in beta testing the new User Experience documentation! We've received an overwhelming amount of interest and have all of our allocated space for the upcoming beta participation filled. When we are planning to host additional sessions, we will post another announcement in the future.

Best Regards,

Sarmistha Purkayastha (Engineering Services team)

Oct 20, 2016 06:20 PM

Thanks NJ!

Thanks Pablo!

Thanks Chris!

Oct 19, 2016 12:04 PM

I've sent a mail

Regards

NJ

Oct 19, 2016 11:52 AM

Awesome. I was looking forward to it. I am a self learner and sometime it became difficult to go through 

Regars, Pablo 

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.