Dear Spectrum Community Users,
We want to invite participants for our Beta Validation Program. This program is an opportunity for customers to try and test out features which we will release to market in the near future.
Key features that we are offering with this Beta Load are
- Cisco Meraki Support - Monitor Cisco Meraki events and alarms with Spectrum and VNA, Topology view, RCA and FI.
- AWS Monitoring - Monitor AWS connectivity alarms with Spectrum and VNA , Topology view, RCA and FI
- OneClick WebApp Improvements - one click WebApp eliminates dependence on JRE, customers can now open an instance of OneClick thick client without the need to invoke Java. This load has improvements
- NCM Search Capability - Ability to search for keywords in NCM configurations
- LDAP authentication (Community idea) - Additional authentication via LDAP
- View for a number of stack devices & Search capability on policy violation
- CABI Jasperserver Dashboard “Spectrum Overview” -ssl support
This program gives an early access to the Spectrum kit and also an opportunity to influence the feature readiness by reporting issues, concerns, enhancements, use cases, etc. CA Spectrum product team would try incorporate the feedback as much as possible before we ship the product to GA.
Interested community members may contact Amit.Mohanty@broadcom.com for the next steps . Looking forward to your active participation in the Beta Validation Program