DX NetOps

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

When i am trying to push a  command through NCM i am getting this error: SPC-OCC-11542: Device unreachable When i am trying to push a  command through NCM i am getting this error: SPC-OCC-11542: Device unreachable

• 1.  When i am trying to push a  command through NCM i am getting this error: SPC-OCC-11542: Device unreachable When i am trying to push a  command through NCM i am getting this error: SPC-OCC-11542: Device unreachable

Posted Jul 14, 2017 07:35 AM

When i am trying to push a  command through NCM i am getting this error:"" SPC-OCC-11542: Device unreachable ""

• 2.  Re: When i am trying to push a  command through NCM i am getting this error: SPC-OCC-11542: Device unreachable When i am trying to push a  command through NCM i am getting this error: SPC-OCC-11542: Device unreachable

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 14, 2017 04:31 PM

The error message indicates Spectrum is unable to communicate to the device. This could be a Network issue, Firewall issue, of a configuration issue on the device itself.

I would check the Device Family in Spectrum, and see how the primary communication method is set. Is the Device Family configured to use:

• SNMP/TFTP
    • Telnet/FTP
    • SSH/SCP
    • SSH/TFTP

Then verify that those communication ports are open between the Spectrum server and the device you are attempting to connect with. A packet capture from the Spectrum server might be helpful to verify the communication ports being used.

If the ports are not being blocked by a firewall, verify the device is configured to support the communication method NCM is trying to use. Also check to see if there are any access control lists that could be block the communication.